In collaboration with the French gal-unit “Gyaransu“, Tokyo Street Style had the opportunity to interview some models from EGG magazine. Egg being a Japanese magazine focused on Gyaru fashion since 1995, it was arrested in 2014, but resumed its activities thanks to various people – including Hitomi (which you will soon discover in one of our next articles).
View this post on Instagram
3月号【eggとして、強め三姉妹が揃うのが。最後となります】 こちらの雑誌はセブン、書店で3月2日から 販売開始となります！是非見つけたらお手に取ってください目印はこの表紙です🌺✌️ 今まで強め三姉妹を応援していただきありがとうございました💮❤ 何となく言い始めた三姉妹、から強め三姉妹になり、 eggではお馴染みの3人の並び！ 2人は卒業という道、（nuts）復活へ あたしはまだ、eggの道へ進むことになりましたが、 離れ離れなるわけじゃないので、 また3人が揃ったら応援していただけると嬉しいです！ 最初で最後の強め三姉妹念願の表紙です。 とてもうちらっぽくて派手で、最ᵃⁿᵈ高じゃん。 3月号で、2人の卒業があるのに あたしも表紙で撮れるなんて本当に 強め三姉妹は愛されてきたと思います。 編集部、編集長の愛が伝わりました。 いつも伝わってますが（笑） これからもeggをよろしくお願いします🥚 #3月号よろしくねん😆❤ #egg #nuts #ウチらがギャルの最先端 #ギャルが1番可愛い #ぎゃう #強め三姉妹 #最初で最後の表紙 #永遠 #春号 #雑誌
In order to open the “EGG” interview series, we will start with the very popular model from KIREI magazine. Loved for her very spontaneous personality, her very accentuated make-up which recalls the old gyaru generations, her overflowing sense of humor and her sexy attitude, you will surely fall under her charm!
- First, can you introduce yourself?
Kirei : My name is Kirei, I’m 20 years old. I have been an exclusive model at EGG for 2 years now.
- How did you become a model at EGG ?
Kirei : By chance, I got spotted by recruiters who were looking for mannequins for the magazine.
- Were you ever interested in gyaru fashion ?
Kirei : It was just because I could not live seriously that I became like that. I do what I love.
- Abroad, people still have the 2000s vision of Gyaru styles (Hime, Rokku, Manba, Ane, …), is it still relevant ?
Kirei : At the time, there were indeed a lot of “Manba”, but now this fashion is outdated. We are more in a state of mind where everyone makes a showy makeup with the things they like.
- Do you have a particular style? What are the 3 important points in your style ?
Kirei : First, have tanned skin, then my tattoos. Then last, always be in the company of a handsome guy.
- Do you have models, favorite personalities, influences, people you respect ?
Kirei : My grandmother because she’s the type who doesn’t let herself be trodden on. She is very educated.
- What do you do outside of your activities with the magazine?
Kirei : Motorcycles and … make love (laughs).
- Have you ever been abroad? Do you have a place you would like to visit? (ideal place in the world)
Kirei : Nowhere (laughs). I want to go to Jamaica and Africa!
- Did you know that there are many events in the world and especially in Europe around Japanese culture and which have prestigious guests (like Masukawa Tsubasa, Kubota Masutaka, Yoshiki, Yamada Ryosuke (Johnny’s), AKB48)
Kirei : i didn’t know !
- Would you be interested to be invited and represent EGG ?
Kirei : Yes totally !
- Do you know a few words in french ?
Kirei : Bonjour, rascal? (laughs)
- Do you have other projects afterwards?
Kirei : I managed to have 200 eyelashes in extensions. For the rest, I would like to shave my head on Seijinshiki day (laughs). But I think my boyfriend will leave me after that.
- Do you have a message for your foreign fans?
Kirei : Help us to have a little more audience and let EGG be recognized worldwide!
EGG official website : https://eggegg.jp/