The models are wearing:
- Korea JK slim fit blazer in brown / ¥12,500 (~$115.66 USD)
- Korea JK knit vest in White / ¥2,500 (~$23.13 USD)
- Korea JK white shirt / ¥3,200 (~$29.61 USD)
- Korea JK short tie in red / ¥980 (~$9.07 USD)
- Pleated skirt in latte brown / ¥3,400 (~$31.46 USD)
NUGUNA, a Korean uniform rental shop located in Seoul, Korea has opened the world’s only Korean uniform fashion mail order website ‘NUGUNA SCHOOL UNIFORM’.
“NUGUNA” means “everyone” in Korean. Originally it was a rental shop for Korean uniforms. But because so many people saw these uniforms and talked about how cute they are, NUGUNA decided to open up an online shop!
The skirts and white shirts can also be worn as items for cute everyday looks!
Special attention is shown with the unique cutting, professionally made for fit and top notch design. It doesn’t matter whether you’re going to school, school festival, Halloween, amusement park, or just having a lively handshake meeting, etc. You can wear these photogenic Korean uniforms anywhere!
On sale now!